Saturday, January 24, 2009

Welcome to my blog! I will be interning at the state capitol this session of congress and I created this blog for the purpose of informing the citizenry of Utah, of the current issues and bills going through our state congress, and to inspire them to greater patriotism and love for their country (for this is an issue very dear to my heart) and also to inspire them to contact their senators on the issues and bills they are passionate about.
I will, however, also have some fun things such as a quote of the week, quizzes and interesting ponderisms. Sound fun? Good! I hope you will get as much out of reading this as I do of writing!

Until I type again, keep the faith, keep the freedom, and keep the passion!

Your founder of tomorrow, Alyssa.

Btw, Please feel free to comment, I am very intersted to see what you have to say, even if you are in opposition to my political or other opinions. I think it very important to hear all sides of issues and current events. Please refrain from all forms of profanity and insulting language. Thank you!

1 comment: